We are excited to announce that our Youth Athletic Development Programs are back on the schedule this Spring!
We are offering two different programs, all running within current Covid restrictions and guidelines.
Jr Varsity Youth Athletic Development Spring Camp. (Grade 6-8 athletes)
- Join coach Nathalie for an age appropriate strength and conditioning program focused on our youth to help maintain and build their fitness in a safe, coached environment. We focus on proper foundational movements and physical literacy that is transferable to all sports. Cross training and strength development helps to keep our young athletes balanced, strong and helps reduce sport specific injuries.
- Wednesdays 3:30-4:40pm. $139 +gst
- April 7th to May 26th (8 weeks)
- Register Here *Spaces are limited due to Covid restrictions
All NEW Teen Girls’ Lifting and Fitness Program (age 13+)
Join Coach Miriam for this new program, focused on showing teen girls how to lift and train within a safe, supportive and coached environment. Miriam has years of experience coaching youth in high level sports and has a passion for showing young athletes what they can do, especially young female athletes. The group will learn how to lift and train properly, embrace their strength and gain confidence in the weight room and within a different modality of fitness that is often not presented to female populations.
- Tuesdays 3:30-4:40pm $139 +gst
- April 6th to May 25th (8 weeks)
- Register HERE *spaces limited due to Covid restrictions